Class Date and Time
6 Hours, from 9AM- 4PM
Saturday, 9th of March 2019
AED 525 Incl VAT
If you require a machine hire, an additional fee of AED 52.50 will be charged to you on the day of the workshop.
The Hilton Garden Inn Hotel, Mina Road, Dubai, UAE
Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/maps/AoS5oXZJrHo
What Your Course Fee Includes
Class time and space with teacher Marci Baker
Buffet Lunch, International Cuisine, along with 2 coffee/snack breaks
- Sewing machine with basic accessories
- Rotary cutter, ruler (at least 6×12), and mat
- 8″ or 10” Clearview Triangle™ 60 degree ruler recommended -available at class (12” and super 60 will also work).
- “ABC 3-D Tumbling Blocks …and More!” by Marci Baker – available at class.
- Thread (medium gray or beige)
- QtoolsTM Cutting Edge, Sewing Edge, Corner Cut – optional, but highly recommended
- Piece of flannel or batting to use as a design wall – optional
Fabric Selection and How to Prepare for this Class
Marci has provided an organized chart for you to easily prepare your fabrics for this class. Once you sign up and pay for your class, we will send you this list!