Class Date and Time
6 Hours, from 9AM- 4PM
Monday, 11th of March 2019
AED 525 Incl VAT
The Hilton Garden Inn Hotel, Mina Road, Dubai, UAE
Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/maps/AoS5oXZJrHo
What Your Course Fee Includes
Class time and space with teacher Marci Baker
Buffet Lunch, International Cuisine, along with 2 coffee/snack breaks
Class Supply List
- Basic Machine Sewing Kit (includes machine, scissors, thread, machine needles, wound bobbins, seam ripper)
- Rotary Cutter, Ruler & Mat
- 60° ruler, recommend Clearview Triangle 8″ (Not the Super 60) – available at class.
- The book, “Not Your Grandmother’s Flower Garden, Too” – available at class.
- Qtools Cutting Edge, Sewing Edge, Corner Cut – optional, but highly recommended.
- 2’ x 3’ piece of flannel or batting for a design wall – optional
Fabric Selection and How to Prepare for this Class
Marci has provided an organized chart for you to easily prepare your fabrics for this class. Once you sign up and pay for your class, we will send you this list!