Join Noriko Endo on Sunday, November 17th 2019, as she takes you through an engaging workshop that involves Painting with Needles. Explore the possibilities of machine stitching with needles and the techniques to fill the surface with threads and paintings. Draw original design on fabric and finish stitching with threads.
Pattern in focus: As Image
Date: Sunday, 17th November, 2019
Location: Roda Al Murooj, DownTown Dubai
Class Fee of AED 630 includes Lunch and Coffee
There is a Kit Fee of USD 15 to be paid to your teacher on the day of the workshop.
The Kit includes the following: (quilting paper, fabric and designs for water lilies and leaves)
- Sewing Machines necessary for this class
- Feet/attachments: Free-motion feet
- Two irons/ ironing pads
- Scissors, pins, safety pins, note or paper, pen, seam ripper, tweezers
- 1yd solid color cotton (any color, dark or light)
- 1yd batting(any brand)
- 1yd backing
- 40wt, 50wt assorted color of polyester, rayon, cotton threads, bobbin threads
- Other supplies: acrylic paints, brushes(s, m, l), paper cup, paper towels, frixion pen or water soluble pen, fine-tip black sharpie marker pen, quilting gloves