Join Noriko Endo on Saturday, November 16th as she takes you through an engaging workshop that involves painting, applique and quilting techniques.
Pattern in focus: Water Lilies
Date: Saturday, 16th November 2019
Location: Roda Al Murooj, DownTown Dubai
Class Fee of AED 630 includes Lunch and Coffee
There is a Kit Fee of USD 30 to be paid to your teacher on the day of the workshop.
The Kit includes the following: (quilting paper, fabric and designs for water lilies and leaves)
Supply lists for students:
- 1.5yd x 1yd cotton ( greenish blue water color )
- 1.5yd batting (any brand)
- 1.5yd backing
- 2yd black soft tulle
- Smoky color monofilament invisible threads, 40wt, 50wt assorted color of polyester, rayon threads, metallic threads, bobbin threads
- Basic supply:
- Scissors, pins, safety pins, seam ripper
- Other supplies: frixion pen or water soluble pen, acrylic paints, brushes(S,M,L), paper cup, paper towels, friction pen or water soluble pen, fine-tip black sharpie marker pen, quilting gloves