Double Stick Fusible Web with Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (Sticky) Coating
Get Stuck on Fabric Fusing!
The #1 most loved brand of double stick fusible web, Steam-A-Seam 2 and Lite Steam-A-Seam 2 are back and better than ever making appliqué fun again!! Steam-A-Seam 2 and Lite Steam-A-Seam 2 are heat activated pressure sensitive fusible webs. This makes the web sticky and repositionable for easy placement of your appliqué giving you the ability to play with your design before permanently ironing.
You’ll never make a mistake – the last step is to fuse when everything is perfectly in its place! Before fusing, tack your project to a wall or try on a garment to check appliqué placement; you’re able to reposition pieces while you’re wearing them.
Lite Steam-A-Seam is the incomparable lightweight fusible web that bonds the same as Steam-A-Seam 2 but with 1/2 the weight – Perfect for laces, ribbon, silk and chiffon!
Benefits of Using Steam-A-Seam® vs other brands:
- Re-positionable stick;
- Bond is strong & permanent;
- Leave edges unfinished – will not fray or lift;
- Will not gum up your needle;
- Machine wash and dry (See Product Care)
- So Easy to Use and introducing New Benefits:
- * New grid paper aids in tracing
- * Easy to see through and write on
- * Now printer friendly!
Use Steam-A-Seam 2 with different materials & projects:
- No-Sew hems & seams
- Add or repair zippers, pockets, etc.
- Apply lace, ribbon & embellishments
- Durable enough to use with paper, cardboard, wood, glass, etc!