We all start somewhere, and MY FIRST QUILT is a great project for you to discover your creative sewing side!
About this Project:
You will get full understanding on the following Quilting-Related Concepts:
- How to cut fabrics using a rotary cutting system
- How to select fabrics for a quilt, starting from a focus, to picking contrasts
- How to do basic appliqué, by hand and by sewing machine
- How to add borders and sashing
- Quilting on a sewing machine
- How to properly finish your quilt
How it works?
You need to book for the class and pay for it (online, or in our shop) and show up at least a day before your first session to sort out your fabrics. Certain Sewing Supplies you have to bring with you (read about them below). If you do not have these sewing supplies you can purchase them in store.
Included in the Class Fee:
- Sewing Machine (rented, at no extra charge)
What You Need to Bring With You:
- Rotary Cutter, with sharp blade (45 mm size recommended)
- Ruler (standard rotary cutting ruler- 6.5 inches x 18.5 inches)
- Small cutting mat (18×24 inch size recommended)
We Work Via a FlexiSchedule Process!
Usually the bracketed days and timings for MFQ is Saturday/Tuesday/Thursday from 10AM-1PM or 2PM-5PM. If you are not able to fit this into your timetable, contact us and we can draft a schedule for you. We are really that flexible!
Changed your mind? As long as you haven’t picked up your fabrics yet, and your scheduled start date is 48 hours away, we cancel at no cost. Beyond this, everything becomes non-refundable. We recommend you sell your class to someone else (transfer) or reschedule your dates so you can make it happen!
- Our secure online payment gateway (select pay online in the payment method)
- For other modes of payment, please click on the Cash on Receipt option
- Payment in store, i.e. Classic Quilts and Quilting, Jumaira Plaza, Jumeirah-1, Dubai, UAE
- Via Bank Transfer (account details will be forwarded to you if you select this option)
- Via Money Exchange (account details will be forwarded to you if you select this option)
Thank you for your participation. For any further inquiries regarding this class, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +9714 3497943