Products and Services featured on www.classicquiltsdubai.com are offered to you by Classic Quilts and Quilting LLC, a registered company in Dubai, UAE and is governed by and operates under the local UAE law.
We have a store in Jumeirah 1! Visit our physical store address and office space in shop 36-37 Jumaira Plaza, Jumeirah 1
POBOX 118128, Dubai, UAE
Classic Quilts can be reached at any point of time via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). We are available through call during our operating hours i.e. 09:30AM-09:00PM from Saturdays to Thursdays, and 10:00 AM- 07:00PM on Fridays. We usually operate on Public Holidays as well, unless announced otherwise
Terms and Conditions
By using the site, even if you are browsing and have not registered, you acknowledge that you consent and agree to and will abide by these Terms and Conditions, so please read them very carefully. As with all our other policies, these terms and conditions and any other matter connected to ordering on Classic Quilts Online are governed by Dubai and U.A.E. law.
Please revisit our Terms & Conditions policy regularly as they are subject to change without us directly informing you.
Using Classic Quilts Online Shopping
- By using Classic Quilts Online, whether or not you are a registered user, you consent, agree and confirm the following:
You agree to assure us and all our directors, employees and agents from any claims, actions or demands resulting from you breaching these Terms and Conditions or misusing Classic Quilts Online.
- You agree that we are not liable, as far as we are legally able to be, for any losses resulting from:
– Your incorrect use or misuse of Classic Quilts Online
– Unauthorized access to your transmissions or data
– The content, statements or conduct of third party individuals (including registered Classic Quilts Online users), organizations, whether or not they operate on Classic Quilts.
- You agree that once a product is delivered by us and accepted by you, we no longer hold any liability or obligation.
- You agree that we have the right to terminate your registration on Classic Quilts Online without providing you with a reason. This will generally only be due to a breach of these Terms & Conditions or an extended period of inactivity. We will not be held responsible for the results of our termination of your account.
- All users of Classic Quilts Online agree that they will not use Classic Quilts for their own commercial purposes unless they receive written permission from us to do this.
- You agree not to reproduce any text, images, software, graphics, sound, page layouts or designs, including trademarks, service marks and patents that appear on Classic Quilts Online unless you have our written permission to do so.
- You agree you will not sell or charge any service fee for access to Classic Quilts Online by any other person.
- Classic Quilts reserves the right to withdraw any service, facility or product range that we currently offer our customers or will offer in the future. We also reserve the right to change the prices of any items or services.
- Classic Quilts reserves the right to run advertisements and promote any product or service and allow any individual or organization to promote any product or service on the website, providing that they have our written permission.
- We do not endorse and are not responsible for the content or availability of any third party sites which we feature links to.
- Users must register in order to make purchases on Classic Quilts Online or contribute to the community forums. By completing the registration process, you are confirming that you are 18 years old or above or using this site with the permission of your legal guardian.
- Cardholders must retain a copy of transaction records and must be aware of merchant policies and rules
- It is the responsibility of users to inform us if you become aware that anyone is using your account name and password without your permission. It is your responsibility to keep your account name and password safe as you are fully responsible for all activities that take place under your username and password.
- Billing will be done is United Arab Emirates Dirham or AED, and payment method can be either through cash on delivery, or through our online payment gateway that accepts all Visa and MasterCard debit and credit cards.
- Please note that we will not trade with or provide services to OFAC and sanctioned countries